Bethesda Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) Unit provides solutions to the occupational health and safety services required in your workplace.
- Our Designated Workplace Doctors – (DWD / DFD) work with companies to improve and maintain their occupational health and safety standards.
- Our medical centre is equipped with comprehensive screening and diagnostic facilities to conduct assessment for fitness to work, health screenings, occupational and statutory pre-placement / periodic medical examinations, as per Ministry of Manpower (MOM) or other occupational health standards.
- We conduct health education and training programmes for companies.
- We provide assistance to aid your company in fulfilling statutory requirements by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and other occupational health standards.
Improving a company’s occupational health and safety standards ensures good business and brand image, and ensure higher employee morale. Workplace health and safety addresses different types of workplace hazards, including:
- Mechanical risk factors – Occupational accidents and injuries
- Physiological strain and heavy physical work
- Musculoskeletal disorders – Strain injuries, low back pain
- Ergonomic factors – Strain injuries, mental stress, lowered productivity and quality of work
- Physical factors – Noise-induced hearing loss, traumatic vasospastic disease
- Chemical factors – Poisoning, cancers, allergies, health effects to various organ systems
- Biological factors – Infections, allergies
- Psychological factors – Psychic stress, work dissatisfaction, burnout, depression, conflicts