Please bring your NRIC / FIN / Passport / Health Insurance Document (where relevant)
Estimated turnaround time required for vaccination records to be reflected in HealthHub is on average 2 to 3 days after records are updated in NIR.
No fasting is required
An appointment is required for the screening.
Do not take food but sips of plain water is allowed after 10pm on the night before the screening.
You may wish to collect the urine and stool bottles before the screening date.
Collect mid-stream urine and one scoop of stool into the respective bottles provided.
For Treadmill Stress Test:
– Ensure you are not on beta-blockers
– Bring along a set of running attire and shoes
– For patients with chest hair, it is advisable to shave before exam
For Ultrasound Pelvis:
– You may eat normally
– One hour before exam, drink 1 litre of non-carbonated fluids. No broth or anything dairy
– Do not empty your bladder before your exam
For Ultrasound Abdomen / Hepatobillary System:
– Do not eat or drink 8 hours before exam
– Take medications with sips of water
– If you are diabetic, it is ok to take your insulin