1. Booking an Appointment
Please book your pre-departure COVID test appointments here. (Please note that unless otherwise arranged with our clinic, Fridays pre-departure PCR tests will be express tests. This is due to our clinic working hours being up to 12noon on Saturdays and regular service PCR done on Fridays may not have their test results out by clinic’s closing time on Saturday)
You should make an appointment that fits your required testing window and be present at the clinic early for the appointment. You are responsible for checking for your testing window that is in line with your destination country’s requirement.
2. How far in advance should I make an appointment for the pre-departure PCR test?
Please make your appointment with the clinic as early as possible, once your approval and flight timing is confirmed.
If you do not make a prior appointment, please note that:
- There is no guarantee that there will be a test slot for you; and
- You may not get your results in time for your flight.
Travellers who miss the cut-off test timing may not be able to obtain a test result in time for their flight.
3. What details will I need to book an appointment for the PCR test?
Please have the following information on hand when making an appointment for your test:
- Identity card number and passport number
- Departure flight timing (if applicable)
- Possible times for your test slot: Please refer to the Test Schedule to confirm your timing
- Address in Singapore
- Contact number
- Email address
4. What documents should I bring for my appointment?
Please bring the following:
- Identity card and passport
- Softcopy booking reference showing your departure flight timing (if applicable)
5. When can I expect to get my PCR test results?
You should receive your digital copy of PCR test results by email or whatsapp at least three hours before your departure, if you met the cut-off timing at your clinic. Please let the clinic know if you need to receive the printed memo by a certain time.
You may wish to also print and bring the memo overseas yourself