Grow Towards A Healthier You with Healthier SG
What is Healthier SG?
Healthier SG is Singapore’s new healthcare plan by the Ministry of Health (MOH) to empower individuals to lead healthier lifestyles and improve their quality of life.
As the population ages, it is becoming more common for people to fall ill or suffer from chronic diseases, leading to significant health, emotional, and financial burdens. Preventive healthcare is now more essential than ever to living a long and healthy life.
To assume greater control over your healthcare, you can register with a single family GP clinic to provide a customised healthcare plan to cater to your needs throughout your life.
What benefits can I enjoy from Healthier SG?
1. Appoint Bethesda Medical and enrol with our clinic as your chosen family clinic
2. Create a personalised healthcare plan for yourself with Bethesda Medical’s family doctor based on your medical history and conditions.
3. Free first health plan consultation upon successful enrolment with Bethesda Medical
4. After completing the onboarding health consultation, you will receive 3,000 Healthpoints (worth $20) through the Healthy 365 app. Healthpoints can be exchanged for vouchers from participating merchants, including NTUC FairPrice vouchers and TransitLink credits.
5. Singapore Citizens can also enjoy free nationally recommended vaccinations and screenings when you visit your Healthier SG clinic.
6. Access to community programmes to help you stay active and healthy with partner agencies such as Health Promotion Board (HPB), Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), People’s Association (PA), Sport Singapore
For residents with chronic conditions
From early 2024, CHAS cardholders enrolled to Healthier SG GP clinics with higher chronic medication needs and bills can opt for the Healthier SG Chronic Tier, where you can enjoy subsidies of up to 87.5% for a selected whitelist of chronic medications similar to those prescribed and subsidised at polyclinics.
You will also receive subsidies of up to $360 per year for other components of your chronic care, such as consultation and lab tests.
From early 2024, residents under the Chronic Disease Management Programme (CDMP) can use your MediSave to pay the full cost of treatment at Healthier SG clinic, without the need for cash co-payment.
From May 2023, residents aged 40 and above with chronic illness and who are already seeing a Healthier SG-registered General Practitioner (GP) for the care of your chronic condition, can pre-enrol.
From July 2023, the national enrolment programme will begin with Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents who are aged 60 years and above. They will be progressively invited via SMS to enrol to a Healthier SG clinic or polyclinic. SMS invitations will also be sent progressively to those aged 40 to 59 years.
How to enrol?