Speak to our specialists on early diagnosis, staying well & prevention of chronic diseases.
Health screening helps you find out if you have a particular condition even if you feel perfectly well, without any symptoms and/or signs. Early detection, followed by treatment and good control of the condition can result in better outcomes, and lowers the risk of serious complications. Our modern and full facilities medical health screening centre is well located in downtown Singapore, in the vicinity of Suntec City, Millenia and Marina Bay area.
Your BMI is......
less than 18.5: Underweight
18.5 - 24.9: Normal weight
25 - 29.9: Overweight
30 - 34.9: Class I Obese
35 - 39.9: Class II Obese
40 upwards: Class III Obese
Your BMI is......
|less than 18.5:||Underweight|
|18.5 - 24.9:||Normal weight|
|25 - 29.9:||Overweight|
|30 - 34.9:||Class I Obese|
|35 - 39.9:||Class II Obese|
|40 upwards:||Class III Obese|
Preparation for Health & Wellness Screening
An appointment is required for the screening
Do not take food and drink after 10pm on the night before the screening.
You may wish to collect the urine and stool bottles before the screening date.
Collect mid-stream urine and one scoop of stool into the respective bottles provided.
- Ensure you are not on beta-blockers
- Bring along a set of running attire and shoes
- For patients with chest hair, it is advisable to shave before exam
- You may eat normally
- One hour before exam, drink 1 litre of non-carbonated fluids. No broth or anything dairy
- Do not empty your bladder before your exam
For Ultrasound Abdomen / Hepatobillary System:
- Do not eat or drink 8 hours before exam
- Take medications with sips of water
- If you are diabetic, it is ok to take your insulin