Preparation for Health Screening
An appointment is required for the screening
Do not take food and drink after 10pm on the night before the screening.
You may wish to collect the urine and stool bottles before the screening date.
Collect mid-stream urine and one scoop of stool into the respective bottles provided.
For Treadmill Stress Test:
- Ensure you are not on beta-blockers
- Bring along a set of running attire and shoes
- For patients with chest hair, it is advisable to shave before exam
For Ultrasound Pelvis:
- You may eat normally
- One hour before exam, drink 1 litre of non-carbonated fluids. No broth or anything dairy
- Do not empty your bladder before your exam
For Ultrasound Abdomen / Hepatobillary System:
- Do not eat or drink 8 hours before exam
- Take medications with sips of water
- If you are diabetic, it is ok to take your insulin